1. One of the symbols of Mykonos is the windmills. Yes, it is very windy
2. The medieval streets are narrow and like a labyrinth. They were then built his way for protection from intruders and pirots
3. This is our hotel, Portabello Butique Hotel, which has a gorgeous view
4. This is Elia beach, which has 3 sections: 1. Totally gay section on the right, the semi-gay section in the middle, and the slightly more straight section on the left. Totally summarizes the population of Mykonos.
5. Walking around: cats everywhere! Yay!
6. Mykonos is crazy and very liberal and shops have some interesting merchandise. Penises everywhere!
7. Fishers and seagulls expecting their share. Finally I took a decent seagull photo!
8. The port
9. The view from our hotel after sunset